PMO Consultant – Financial Services
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
At MIGSO-PCUBED, our mission is to support delivery of our clients’ most important projects and programs. We take pride in delivering world-class project, program and portfolio management expertise and services to clients in every industry. We are specialists in helping businesses to react faster, hit their targets and maximize value within their project environment. In the +30 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve helped some of the world’s largest companies achieve their most complex goals.
We are looking to add a Project Management Consultant with 5-8 years of Project and Program Management experience, primarily in the financial services & banking industries. As an MP Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work across diverse sectors to manage diverse projects and support programs of work.
- Deliver within complex client engagements and aid MP team leadership with client relationship management
- Support the engagement lead to build our footprint within a client or multiple clients, while taking advantage of a diverse range of professional development opportunities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and and successful delivery of key client initiatives.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including technical teams and key project stakeholders ensuring cohesion and effective communication related to the program.
- Strong involvement with client technical SME's and solving technical issues within a compliance department.
- Providing expertise in cost management, risk management, and project planning at the program level.
- Developing comprehensive project plans to outline project objectives, scope, timeline, budget, and resource allocation. This plan should also define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success criteria.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, technical teams and SMEs, and external partners to secure support, resources, and buy-in for the program.
- Identifying potential risks and develop risk mitigation strategies to address challenges that may arise during the course of the project.
- Managing the project budget, including cost estimation, allocation, and tracking, to ensure that the project stays within its financial constraints.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, identifying critical path activities and ensuring key project milestones.
- Staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market developments within project management.
- Providing expertise in PMO and PPM Best Practices, aligned with Industry and MIGSO-PCUBED standards of quality.
UND WER BIST DU?
You are someone who has at least a Bachelor’s degree; MBA's or Master's degrees in finance, economics or a related field of study are preferred. You have 5-8 years of experience in Project or Program Management, and demonstrated experience and expertise in the financial services and banking industry. Experience leading project teams is required. A comprehensive understanding of Project and Program Management (PPM) principles and methodologies is essential, and it is crucial that you have successfully applied these PMO principles in your previous professional experiences. Experience with Project Management technology such as MS Project, Smartsheet, Planisware or Jira is preferred. A PMP or program level certification would be expected, but not required.
You must possess strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills to successfully execute and support the delivery of projects that contribute to the client's growth and competitiveness. Analytical skills are your strong suit and you have a rigorous attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator, adjusting communication styles based on your audience. You are a quick learner, adaptable and can thrive in new environments. You have experience working within large and complex organizations. You are proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to collaborating with project stakeholders.
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, working schedule
MI-GSO | PCUBED believes in fair and equitable compensation. The reasonable estimate of the current total compensatory salary range for this role is $75,000 - $102,000 annually for NYC. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten