PMO Consultant – Electrical Engineering
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED Project Management Consultant, you will play a crucial role in leveraging M|P's thirty-one years of Project/Program Management expertise while on client engagement. By adapting to new environments and working collaboratively within a team, you will effectively represent our brand on client sites. Our comprehensive training and development materials and resources will equip you to deliver polished and proficient support for our client engagements.
We are seeking a proactive individual who thrives on solving real-world problems. Your enthusiasm to identify customer needs and develop and execute strategic project plans will be instrumental in achieving tangible results. With a strong passion for continuous learning and professional growth in Project Management, you will actively invest in expanding your expertise. Leading projects and ensuring operational excellence through effective governance, scope, time, and cost management will be vital to the successful execution of transformational projects. Specifically, you will take charge of automotive projects and programs, overseeing their journey from conception to completion. Your primary objectives will be to deliver projects on time, within budget, and meeting the highest quality standards expected by our clients.
Key Deliverables in this role include:
- Understanding the people, processes, and tools in order to build business intelligence and identify what our customers need.
- Conducting research and root cause analysis to problem solve and determine potential solutions.
- Developing critical business cases to provide consulting recommendations, proposals, and options to solve our customer’s challenges.
- Analyzing and networking with key stakeholders to build relationships and collectively drive results.
- Collecting and reviewing data to ensure our customers have the information they need for effective decision making.
- Providing core project/program management support through planning, organization, and execution of key initiatives.
- Effectively learning and recommending critical applications and technologies to support and enhance customer’s efficiency.
- Maintaining and/or developing project reporting.
- Identifying process improvements.
- Delivering change management best practices and techniques to support project delivery
- Effective communication across all mediums.
UND WER BIST DU?
Who Are You?
To qualify for this role, we seek individuals with a strong foundation in Project Management and Program Management, preferably with 3-5 years of experience. However, we also value a demonstrated passion for advancing a career in Project Management, which can be showcased through coursework and professional development. A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering field is required, while a Master's degree is highly desirable.
A minimum 5 years of Experience in the automotive, aerospace, or manufacturing industries is required. Experience in an Automotive or Virtual Simulation Engineering Environment is strongly preferred. Additionally, proficiency in PMO (Project Management Office) excellence, along with a comprehensive understanding of Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) principles, is essential. It is crucial that you have successfully applied these PMO principles in your previous professional experiences.
Any Project Management Certification is a plus. Our community of consultants possess exceptional skills and have the autonomy to chart their own career trajectories.
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire, Salaried Positions
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations;
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as supported PMI and SAFe certifications;
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues;
- A benefits package;
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
We are recruiting the next Leaders of Tomorrow!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten