Organizational Change Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
While some assume the work of change is part of the project manager's job, here at M|P, we understand the value of a separate change management approach. As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Develop and apply change management strategies to align leaders around cases for change, vision, and success
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, communication plans, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plans
- Create and monitor adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Engage with communications, training and related partners in formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation
- Assist participants to understand what role they play in the change process and help move them across the "chasm" of emotion that exists in any transformational initiative with as little friction as possible
As a Consultant, you will deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
UND WER BIST DU?
You hold a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred). You have 5-8 years of experience in Project Management with proficiency utilizing PM tools and software. (e.g. MS Project, SharePoint, Project Server, Clarity, etc.) You have 3-5 years of training, planning, materials creation and delivery. You are a Subject Matter Expert in Change Management & Business Transformation. You have experience conducting change assessments, stakeholder analysis, developing communication approaches for the project, implementing change management strategies, and ensuring integration of change activities into the project management plan. PMP certification or Prosci certificate preferred. You are an excellent communicator, skilled at working with a variety of experience levels (including senior level and c-suite)
All in all, we are looking for someone proactive, confident, and excited to get started! If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to meet you!
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten