Logistics Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team of Project Managers within the Aerospace industry?
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Financial Services and Energy. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas! As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
Your Next Challenge
MI-GSO | PCUBED is looking for a Project Management Consultant to join our team in Mobile, Alabama!
You will successfully deliver:
- Outline of project goals including scope, budge, schedule, risks, and KPIs
- Alignment of Work Package Leaders and synergy of effort through coordination of weekly working group meetings
- Strategy Optimization and Execution
- Business Value
- Regular visit to project locations to ensure timeline compliance and coordinated effort among all team members
- Alignment of stakeholders and leadership through production of KPIs and other MS
As an M|P Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
UND WER BIST DU?
Let's Talk About You
You have 2-5 years of Supply Chain or Logistics experience with a solid understanding of the PMO, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines, or a demonstrated desire to develop PPM Fundamentals. You have obtained at least a Bachelor's Degree and have manufacturing experience. You have a passion for Aerospace, Logistics and Project Management. You are confident with collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data collection and have sound knowledge of risk identification.
To be efficient in this role, you will need to be a team player with excellent written and oral communication skills. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Gathering and analyzing data to identify and resolve complex issues is your strength.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply! We cannot wait to meet you!
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our best asset. That’s why we invest deeply into YOU, your development and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN