IT Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for an experienced and passionate IT Infrastructure Project Management Consultant to join our team and support our engagements in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position is hybrid and requires you to commute within the Bay Area.
What You’ll Do
As an IT Project Management Consultant, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants to deliver value. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. This role will have a strong focus on client delivery, with the opportunity to vary your experience and support our top engagements as part of our San Francisco hub. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver project management execution and be involved at every scope of the project
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project
- Initiate and manage creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing challenges in delivery
- Lead project level communications and prepare executive level updates. Communicate effectively across all mediums
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our pride and joy. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
UND WER BIST DU?
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- You have 5-7 years of experience in Project Management
- You have end to end experience delivering IT infrastructure projects within a large organization (PMO experience preferred)
- You have exposure to GxP practices, SAS systems, and cloud implementations
- You may have a background in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, R&D, or business analysis
All in all, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, grow, and develop their skills in the project management industry. If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We cannot wait to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO|PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO|PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN