Human Resources Business Associate
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
MIGSO-PCUBED is the largest Project & Program Management (PPM) consulting firm in the world delivering Business Transformation through unrivaled Portfolio, Program, Project, and Change Management solutions. We support PPM, PMOffice, Research & Development, IT, Change Management, and Business Transformation, with a wide industry expertise addressing client needs in Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense, Energy (Utilities and Oil & Gas), Financial Services, Telecom, Technology & Media, and the Public Sector.
Our USA Team is currently comprised of over 200 people, and we have significant growth planned, presenting a great opportunity for you to join our team!
We offer a flexible full-time schedule and balancing work from our Ann Arbor office with work from home.
We are looking for the right person to join our HR team and partner with our hubs/offices (Detroit, Houston, Mobile, New York, San Francisco currently) through some key responsibilities:
- Maintain employee information through entering/interfacing across various HRIS systems (ADP, KIMBLE, TALENTSOFT, SAP) and documents
- Respond to information requests from Business Managers, Team Leaders, Employees
- Maintain and update employee information spreadsheet of current and historical data using EXCEL (used for a variety of purposes)
- Update corporate Organizational Chart using PowerPoint
- Work on a variety of ad hoc HR projects
- Process monthly payroll for salaried workforce
- Benefits administration and new hire benefits onboarding
- Provide additional business support and partnering with Business Management Community, Delivery Manager Community, Talent Acquisition Partner community, and Support Services Team, working on projects as needed
UND WER BIST DU?
For this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Happy, outgoing, energetic, driven, with a partnering and service mindset
- Both technically proficient and throw-the-box-away innovative thinker
- Achieved Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Project Management, or Business Administration preferred
- Familiarity and knowledge of Employment Law preferred but can be acquired
- 3+ years Human Resources Generalist experience preferred but not required; some HR experience is good but it’s just as important that you are eager to learn, enjoy working with great people, and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Ready to embrace and be an Ambassador of our core values: TEAM SPIRIT, EXCELLENCE, COMMITMENT
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive contributions to medical, dental, and vision for colleagues and dependents
- Notable PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible, working schedule
Equal Opportunity Statement
MIGSO-PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state, and Federal law. In all respects, MIGSO-PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten