Finance Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in Project Management?
MI-GSO|PCUBED is looking for an experienced and passionate Finance Project Management Consultant to join our team and support our engagements in the Houston area. This position is a full-time HYBRID role and requires you to commute within the Houston area.
Who We Are
MI-GSO|PCUBED is a global management consulting firm focused on delivering project, program, & portfolio management as a service. We are a global team of about 2,500 expert Consultants operating in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. We are industry agnostic, working across Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Telecom, Technology & Media, and Public Sector. Every day, we support our clients by steering major Projects and Programs, managing Project Portfolios, improving maturity and efficiency of PM Organizations, and addressing business transformation and change management initiatives.
What You'll Do
As a Project Management Consultant, you will work within our global team of Project Management Consultants to deliver value. You will engage with key stakeholders and represent the M|P brand. This role will have a strong focus on client delivery, with the opportunity to vary your experience and support our top engagements as part of our Houston hub. Your responsibilities will be to:
· Deliver project management execution and be involved at every scope of the project.
· Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
· Initiate and manage creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing challenges in delivery.
· Lead project level communications and prepare executive level updates. Communicate effectively across all mediums.
· Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
· Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders.
As a consultant, you will deliver expertise, adapt to new environments, and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client-sites and, thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared to support our engagements. We are expanding rapidly this year, so if you think you would be a good fit to join our team, do not hesitate to apply!
UND WER BIST DU?
You have 5-8 years of experience in Project Management/Program Management. You hold a bachelor’s degree, and a passion for Project Management and Finance. Ideally, you have your PMP certification. Any additional relevant certifications (CSM, SSM, CAPM etc.) are a plus!
All in all, we are looking for someone proactive, confident, and excited to get started! If you recognize yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to apply. We are excited to meet you!
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our pride and joy. That’s why we care about what we can do for YOU and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
· Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
· Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
· Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
· Career development framework
· Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN