Data Analytics PMO Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
We are currently looking for a passionate Data Analyst Consultant with a desire to embark on a career path in Project Management to join our team.
MI-GSO | PCUBED is a consulting firm that focuses solely on Project, Program, and Portfolio Management and Change Management. We work with clients in a variety of sectors such as Financial Services, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Automotive. You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in these areas!
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop project plans to enable quality decision making while delivering added value. You should be a logical thinker, adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing and presenting data to key stakeholders. You should have the ability to build and foster client relationships , and focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables.
You will be adept at:
· Creating dashboards in Power BI/Tableau/Qlik Sense or other relevant tools
· Gathering requirements from business stakeholders and translating into technical requirements
· Normalizing, cleaning, and procuring data from various sources (Internal/External)
· Creating, managing, and communicating data models
· Understanding commonly used business continuity and collaboration tools (SharePoint, MS Teams, Power Automate, etc.)
· Knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing, robotic process automation, and statistical modeling are a huge plus
· Practical experience working in Waterfall and Agile project management settings
As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
UND WER BIST DU?
You should a Master's Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics or Business Analytics or a relatable field of study. You possess at least 2-5 years of Data Analysis/Data Science experience working in a Project environment, and demonstrate a strong consultant mindset. You should also have experience with SharePoint web development. Comprehensive MS Project Online knowledge is required as well. You are comfortable with a client facing role, and have the ability to communicate with project Stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
- Alignment with an internal career coach.
- Strong work/life balance with the flexibility to work remotely.
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues.
- An exceptional benefits package effective on your first day of employment.
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships.
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
Join a global community of passionate professionals and have the ability to take ownership of your career path!
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten