Aerospace Project Management Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
You will have the opportunity to vary your experience and support our leading clients in aerospace. As an MI-GSO | PCUBED consultant, you will deliver our expertise, adapt to new environments and work as part of a team. You will represent our brand on the client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements. This position will require out of state travel in the Midwest up to 3 weeks per month, with remote support during non-travel weeks.
Your Next Challenge
MI-GSO | PCUBED is looking for a full-time, direct hire Project Management Consultant to join our team in Detroit, MI to support clients in the aerospace industry.
You will we responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of projects related to the program;
- Creating and following project schedules to meet Program requirements;
- Preparing profitability analysis and presenting to key program stakeholders;
- Ensuring adherence of the program to budget targets;
- Working cross functionally with collogues across multiple technical teams to initiate, investigate, evaluate, prioritize and implement solutions to program issues;
- Control Program costs, supplier negotiations with regard to schedule, technical scope and commercial impact;
- Leading internal and external governances to provide visibility on program requirements;
- Identifying and mitigating risk and potential problems.
As an M|P Consultant, you will have to deliver your expertise, adapt to new environments and be able to work within a team. You will represent our brand on client site and thanks to the materials that we provide, you will be prepared and polished to support our engagements.
UND WER BIST DU?
You have 5-8 years of Project Management experience with a mastery understanding of the PMO, and Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines. You have obtained at least a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business administration or a relatable field of study. Master's degrees are preferred. You have experience in a manufacturing and supplier enviornment, and have proven experience to apply manufacturing concepts/processes and relating them to financial performance. Commercial negotiation is a strong skill, and you are comfortable in a negotiations across various levels of management. You have a passion for Aerospace and Project Management. You are confident with collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data collection and have sound knowledge of risk identification.
To be efficient in this role, you will need to be a team player with excellent written and oral communication skills. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Gathering and analyzing data to identify and resolve complex issues is your strength.
Why You’ll Love M|P
At M|P, our people are our best asset. That’s why we invest deeply into YOU, your development and your career. Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- Network with diverse team of project managers around the globe
- Expand your skillset across countless industries and departments
- Join our culture of continuous learning including certification trainings and support, internal seminars on the latest in the PM field, access to LinkedIn Learning courses & more!
- Career development framework
- Culture of respect, team spirit, excellence, and commitment
If you are ready to level up your career in Project Management and join our growing Mobile, AL team, do not hesitate to apply! We cannot wait to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO | PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO | PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
PERFEKTE JOBS ERGEBEN SICH AUCH AUS GROSSARTIGEN UMGEBUNGEN
FINDEN SIE HERAUS, WAS ES BEDEUTET, MIT UNS ZUSAMMENZUARBEITEN