Data Science PMO Consultant
DEINE NÄCHSTE HERAUSFORDERUNG
Your Next Challenge:
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive to join our team as a Data Scientist PMO Consultant. You will excel at tackling real-world challenges in the digitalization space. Your expertise in machine learning algorithms, statistical modeling, predictive analytics techniques, data visualization, data engineering, PMO (Project Management Office), project management metrics visualization, requirements gathering, and stakeholder management will play a pivotal role in leveraging data-driven insights to support strategic initiatives, optimize operations, and enhance overall business performance throughout a digital PMO. The Data Scientist PMO Consultant role will blend your technical expertise in data engineering and predictive model management with your ability to drive digitalization projects from conception to reality. Your team's primary objective will be to deliver these projects on time, within budget, and to meet the highest quality standards expected by our clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing advanced predictive models and algorithms using machine learning techniques to extracting valuable insights from structured and unstructured data sources.
- Creating data visualization dashboards in tools like Power BI, Tableau and Qlik Sense to present complex analysis, project management metrics and predictive models in a clear and actionable manner to key project states.
- Implementing effective governance strategies to ensure operational excellence and manage scope, time and cost.
- Providing technical expertise on the selection and implementation of machine learning frameworks and tools, with a focus on Google Cloud Services.
- Leveraging Google Cloud Platform and tools to optimize data processing, storage and analysis workflows, such as BigQuery and Dataflow.
- Leading and mentoring a team of data engineers and scientists, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Identify opportunities to improve data quality, reliability and accuracy through data engineering techniques and processes, while developing data integration pipelines to ensure data consistency and integrity across multiple sources.
- Continuously enhancing your knowledge and expertise in industry trends, research and emerging technologies related to predictive analytics, machine learning, PMO, project management metrics visualization, requirements gathering and stakeholder management and sharing those insights within the team.
UND WER BIST DU?
You should possess a Master's Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics or Business Analytics or a relatable quantitative discipline. You have a mastery level understanding of data engineering, statistical modeling, machine learning techniques, natural language processing, and robotic process automation and have demonstrated the ability to apply those techniques to develop predictive models and make data-driven decisions through professional experience. Automotive Industry experience is preferred but not required. You possess professional Data Science experience working in a project environment, and demonstrate a strong consultant mindset. You have proficiency in Project/Program Management discipline, and exposure to PMO excellence is preferred. You possess development experience utilizing the Google Cloud Platform; Comprehensive MS Project Online knowledge is required as well. You are comfortable with a client facing role, and have the ability to communicate with project stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
What We Offer Our Consultants:
- The ability to work on complex, challenging, and high-visibility consulting engagements for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
- Alignment with an internal career coach.
- Strong work/life balance with the flexibility to work remotely.
- A collaborative environment with great colleagues.
- An exceptional benefits package effective on your first day of employment.
- Investment in our consultant’s professional development through internal and external training opportunities, as well as sponsored PMI and SAFe certifications/memberships.
- Access to and training on a top-tier, internal tool suite for project delivery and communications.
Equal Opportunity Statement
MI-GSO|PCUBED recognizes the civil right of every person to obtain and maintain employment without discrimination. We have a longstanding policy that no individual may be refused a job, discharged, or discriminated against in any way due to any protected characteristics established by local, state and Federal law. In all respects, MI-GSO|PCUBED is committed to a policy of full and fair equal employment under the law and applies this in all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, engagement staffing, training, promotion, transfer, and termination.
Perfekte jobs ergeben sich auch aus grossartigen umgebungen
finden sie heraus, was es bedeutet, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten